Would you like to be able to give tell-tale signs of your
sexual interest without saying a word?
The art of seduction is all about creating the anticipation of pleasure.
Did you see one of my favorite movie’s, Dangerous
Beauty, with Jacqueline Bisset? A true story about a Venetian mother who teaches her daughter the art of
seduction in the 1600’s. It’s a fabulous movie that studies pleasure…and the secret of pleasure? You must know pleasure before you can give pleasure:-) If you
haven’t seen it, you have got to rent it!
In the meantime, read over these 10 tips:
– -*dangle your shoe from your toe
– * look at your guy a second longer than is
– * lick your lips
– * touch him “anywhere!”
– * circle the rim of your glass while looking at
– * eat with pleasure and lick your fingers
– * look at your man, then look down , then look
back a few more times
– * cross and uncross your legs
– *tilt your head to one side baring your throat
– * touch or fondle your neck or necklace
If you put these 10 tips into practice you’ll be creating
some stir guaranteed!
Have you tried any of these tips? Leave me a comment and let me know how they worked for you…
And if you missed Part 2, click here